1. The color challenge went on without me. I missed Brown and Red.
2. This is my back porch where I enjoy reading when the weather is right. Today it was PERFECT. See the temperature? 70 degrees, sunny with fluffy clouds and breezy. Such a glorious summer day. If all summer days were like today, I would love summer. 3. One thing I do not enjoy is gardening. About once a year I manage to pull some weeds or plant a small pot of flowers, but I'd much rather pay professionals. This plant by the evergreens is growing all over everywhere. I'm assuming it must be a weed since it seems to be taking over, but it looks better than most weeds. Does anyone know what it is?
4. Reading quilting blogs takes up a lot of my time. There are so many good ones out there, and I particularly enjoy hearing about new books and techniques, and seeing pictures of colorful quilts. I admit that I also enjoy the baby pictures and the dog/cat pictures.
5. Reading books also takes up a lot of my time. I finished a small book this morning, started in on another book this afternoon, listened to another book on my iPod while I took a walk, and have a book on CD going in my car.
6. No quilting, sewing or stitching today. That happens a lot.