Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Quilting

Our Bee group has decided to do a block exchange each month for a year. Here are 30 of the blocks that I made so far. The block which is easily done by cutting a 6" block diaganolly, sewing a 1-1/2" strip down the center and trimming the block to 5". It was fun to pick out fabrics from my scraps. I know that exchanging with my friends will give me a wonderful scrappy looking quilt.

Our speaker at Guild this past Thursday night was Gwen Marston who also taught two workshops. My friend Moe took her classes and the results are wonderful. You will see some colorful and LIBERATED quilts by following the links to these two women.

Today I am grateful for.........
1. Time to sit on the porch and read.
2. Colorful fabric.
3. Swiss cheese and Triscuits.


1 comment:

Maureen and P.D. the Pet Dog said...

Wow! Bonnie! I'm so impressed!! Can't wait to start making those blocks!