Friday, June 6, 2008

Progress Report

All the blocks for my quilt are done and I've started putting them together. I ended up changing the green four-patches to a lime green. I wanted a kelly green but alas, my stash did not have one little bit of kelly green. I'm happy though with the lime green. I hope to finish putting the blocks together tomorrow because I'm anxious to try out borders. In the stitching department I managed to finish the square of eyelets and was delighted when everything met up correctly. The next step is to add pink butterflies. It will be nice to work with a color.

Did you notice the Quilting Blogger button on the left side of my blog? It is a great resource to find other quilt blogs, and at the same site it has Quilting Gallery which is a resource for instructions and free patterns.

No comments: