Sunday, June 1, 2008

Paper Piecing

My cousin asked me to do some paper piecing projects for her - a ladybug and a flamingo. Here is the cute little pink flamingo.
Then I needed to make a bookmark for a book club friend who is moving to Canada. Since she has dual citizenship, I decided to paper piece a little American flag and attach some Pledge of Allegiance fabric with a tiny "Liberty" bell to hang out of the book.
It seems that many days pass by before I find the time to post to this blog. I read a few blogs that post almost every day and wish I could be that faithful. Part of the problem is that I forget to take my camera with me when I leave the house. There are plenty of interesting things to post, but the pictures are what make the story come alive.

I don't always leave comments, but here is a big THANK YOU to those blogging friends that have such interesting blogs and good pictures to accompany their stories.

No comments: