Sunday, January 9, 2011

Good Idea

In the February 2011 issue of Good Housekeeping - page 32 - "Fresh Thinking" - there is a storage idea that I think is excellent.  
Do you have a cupboard like mine where the plastic containers get thrown in and chaos results?

No matter how many times I re-arranged this cupboard, it soon would be all messy again because it was impossible to reach in the back.  I would have to get on my knees (not easy at my advanced age) and pull everything out to find the right container.  



The idea in Good Housekeeping is to use a baking sheet as a slide-out.  Brilliant ! ! ! 

Now I can easily slide out the baking sheet 
and make my container selection.  

I just love good organizing ideas.  This re-organization took approximately 15 minutes, no money, and put a happy smile on my face.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Wow - such a simple idea, but I sure never thought of it! I'll be putting this into practice, thanks.