Tuesday, December 29, 2009

End of the year......

December and 2009 are drawing to a close. The highlight for me was holding the newest baby in our family, my Grand Niece (my niece's daughter's daughter), 3 weeks old, and absolutely perfect, adorable, sweet, wonderful, and beautiful beyond words.

New Year's resolutions don't last very long for me, but I do hope to bust more of my quilting stash in 2010 so that perhaps I can think about buying some new fabric now and then. Wouldn't that be loverly! My stitching plans include working on some parts of Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow. Losing weight and exercising more is always on my "must do" list, but like Scarlett O'Hara, I'll think about that tomorrow. Today I had a Starbucks Java Chip.

Happy New Year to friends, family and blog lurkers.

No comments: