Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas at my house

Here are some pictures showing Christmas decorations at my house. The china dogs have two old Santas keeping them company.

One of my Snow village houses looks welcoming on the living room desk.

My tree has many counted cross-stitch ornaments given to me and made by me.

Some of my favorite ornaments - the lace snowflake, the red & white striped stocking behind "Love", the sewing machine, and the top of a lion head. (I'm a Leo.)

My cousin is here visiting and we are working diligently on a 1000 piece puzzle. When will I post the picture of the completed puzzle? Well, since we are both sitting at our computers right now, it won't be today.

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Everything looks really festive. I guess I should bring up my decorations one of these days.