Friday, November 27, 2009

Finished and Started

My Six Hem Sampler is framed and ready to hang in the perfect spot. And where is that perfect spot? Hmmmm. I haven't quite found it yet, but then, there isn't much wall space left in my house.

On the sewing front, I made a few Smart Bags by Quiltsmart. They are easy to make and use two fat quarters. For a tote bag, they are a little small, but just the perfect size to carry some books. They would be great gifts for your book club friends.

Shhhh. This is part of a secret project. That's all I'm saying.............

This pillow case is for our Bee Christmas charity project. Instead of exchanging gifts, we decided to make pillow cases for children fighting cancer.

Lastly, this is the latest counted cross-stitch project in the works. It is Little House Needleworks Acorn Hill. I'm using Crescent Colours - lovely fall colors.

On the day after Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for the container of leftovers that Cheri prepared especially for me. I got to enjoy turkey, green beans, corn souffle, mashed potatoes, stuffing and cranberry salad all over again today. Yum.

1 comment:

MB said...

You were busy today!! Love your sampler and can't wait to see it up close and personal ... SOON!