Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday Fun

It is that time of year - time to make cookies for the church Cookie Walk. These cookie baking supplies have been sitting on my counter all week. I picked the two easiest recipes to make today - ones that do not require baking. Just melt, mix and yummy cookies are ready to go.Chocolate with peanuts and Chinese noodles.White bark with peanut butter, mini marshmallows, peanuts and Rice Krispies - my favorite.On the quilting front, I have put my Christmas project away for a while so that I could work on my Sukoku quilt. The blocks are all together and on the design wall with the corner stones.And these are the plans I have for the borders - Sudoku spelled out on the top and bottom and the numbers lined up along the side borders.
Today I am grateful for -
1. Easy cookie recipes.
2. Colorful, bright fabric.
3. Good visit with my sister.

No comments: