Monday, November 10, 2008

Good Day

It was a good day today. First thing this morning I cleaned up my desk, paying bills, pulling cookie recipes for the coming weekend when I plan to bake, starting a shopping list, and filling in the Stash Buster's Pledge for 2009
Have you made your pledge yet? It doesn't mean you cannot purchase new fabric. And I'm pretty sure there are no Pledge Police that will arrest you for infractions. It is just a fun way to plan on using more of your stash in 2009. I wonder how I will do.......... Although I spent the majority of the day working in my Quilt Studio, I still cannot show pictures as I am working on a secret Christmas project. I'm having fun with the project because it takes lots and lots of scraps of which I have an endless supply. Also, I am not cleaning up as I go so there are bits of fabric everywhere. It is a royal mess, but a few more days of this frenzied search through scraps and I will have the project done. Then it will be time to clean up so I can start all over on another project. Clean, make a mess, clean, make a mess, clean, etc., etc.

Today I am grateful for -
1. A full day at home with meals at normal times. ( I was brought up having breakfast between 7:00am & 8:00am, lunch at noon, and supper between 5:00pm and 6:00pm, and that is the way I like it.)
2. Getting a lot accomplished on my Christmas project.
3. Sweet butter lettuce.

No comments: