Monday, March 15, 2010

Returning.......

Last year I took care of two cats for a while - Elliott and Rudi. Rudi has since died, but Elliot is coming back to my house for a short visit while his humans vacation. He will arrive this Friday and stay for 10 days. I'm looking forward to his sweet companionship - and the opportunity to take cat pictures!Do you think he will remember me? Will he still smell his brother on my furniture? Will he sleep against my legs like he used to do so that I was afraid to move and wake him up? I'm sure this little creature will rule my house for 10 days and I'll have lots of stories to tell.

2 comments:

Caryl @ cinnamon holiday workshop said...

Looking forward to hearing about your adventures with Elliott. I miss my black and white kitty. Caryl W in San Diego

MB said...

Oh My!!! Let the purring begin!