Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Encouragement

When I emailed my cousins last night (we write to each other every night) I told them I was a failure at working on my projects. My excuse was that I had volunteered at church and spent the time there and at home working on the Pledge Statements for 2008, shown below all finished, printed, folded and stuffed into envelopes. My cousins lovingly reminded me that I was not a failure. I had been referring to my quilting and stitching projects and they, of course, were referring to me. However, I wanted to be able to post on my blog progress on a quilting or stitching project each day and instead all I can show you is my pile of stuffed envelopes. Oh well, Elliot still follows me around waiting to jump into my lap. (That is my pajama-clad leg in the picture.)
Rudi, the loner in the crowd, waits patiently on his favorite rug to see what I am doing.

Today I am grateful for -
1. Cousins who love me
2. Cats who entertain me
3. Peanut butter toast that awaits me right now.................bye............

No comments: