Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snowed In

Snow, snow, snow. My driveway is covered with fresh snow. You can barely see the tire tracks from when I gunned the motor and spun my way out and back in on Sunday. I don't mind shoveling, but my family yells at me. (They think I'm too old.) However, on Sunday it was bitter cold and very windy so shoveling was completely out of the question. Now there is too much snow and I had to give in and call for a professional snow plow to come tomorrow morning. The snow is beautiful, especially when you get to stay home and look at it out the window.

This year I purchased two jigsaw puzzles to do on New Years Eve, but I pulled them out early and finished them up this morning. I love to do jigsaw puzzles and usually only allow myself to do them on New Years Eve (they can be a time waster), but now that I have done these, I may need to go purchase some more. Oh darn.And while I puzzle away, the visiting cats make themselves comfortable on my snuggle quilt. (Notice the ceramic cat on the hearth - black and white just like Elliot and Rudi.)
To all those who read this blog, Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays. May you be safe, warm, and find joy in your celebration.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And you too Bonnie :o)

Jeanne said...

Merry Christmas, Bonnie! Keep warm!
Jeanne :)

Sara said...

Merry Christmas to you to! See you soon!