Monday, December 8, 2008

Photos

The past few hours have been spent trying to figure out Photoshop. I downloaded the program thinking it would be a snap to figure out. Ha Ha. I am forever optimistic. It certainly is not a snap. There is MUCH to learn.
This little quilt I probably showed a few years back, but it was the first "quilty" thing I saw to snap a picture and try out the new program. The only thing I could manage to do was crop it a little. Here is Elliot, sitting in MY chair. He doesn't like it when I start snapping pictures and usually manages to turn his head just as I push the button.
This picture of Rudi needed a caption which I figured out how to do, but since I have not figured out how to get the pictures from Photoshop to Blogger, I had to copy all the pictures back to my computer and the caption does not copy.

The hour is late and I have to stop playing and go to bed.


No comments: