Monday, March 7, 2011

Organized and ready to proceed

Yes, I finished organizing my fabric room.  I feel great about knowing exactly what I have and where it is located.  I still have many, many UFOs, but they are labeled and listed.  Don't know why that makes me feel better, but it does.



Labeled containers make me happy.

Even the little area where I make an occasional greeting card got cleaned up.  This table was stacked high with stuff that needed a home.  Now I have a nice work area for creating some cards.


I can make cards in between finishing those 22 UFO projects and the 13 project kits that haven't even been started.  I won't mention the 200 books with endless ideas and my three ring binders with hundreds of quilt ideas ripped out of magazines. 


It is all worth it though when you get a phone call like I got tonight.  My Texas cousin called to let me know she received the quilt that I made for her, and she was very happy with the quilt.  It was so good to hear her voice and catch up on family news.  I love making quilts for people who truly appreciate them.

1 comment:

MB said...

fabulous feeling to have it all so uber-organized!!! Well done!