Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Vacation

My cousin will be irritated with me for posting this picture because she wanted me to edit her out. I decided it was an equally bad picture of both of us and the focus of the picture should be the 1000 piece puzzle, not us! We put this fully interlocking Springbok puzzle together over the coarse of one week during a vaction in Chautauqua, New York.

The whole group that went to Chautaugua in one of our favorite restaurants - my two cousins, their husbands, and me, standing up.
I love being with my cousins and their spouses. We always have such a good time talking, kidding each other, laughing, and enjoying a meal in a good restaurant.

1 comment:

MB said...

Oh drat ... I just knew you'd do this!! Well, yes, equally unflattering photo of us both but the puzzle looks wonderful! Come on down to Indy and we'll put the other one together!